Version 2.0 (updated on May 1st, 2019)
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
· Information you give us when you create an account on KITnDO
We collect your full name, username, email address, postal address, preferred origin, picture, password, date of birth, demographic information (such as your gender, number of children and occupation) as well as other information you directly share on the platform.
· When you purchase something from our Store
As part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
· Information Automatically Collected
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our website, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, location, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
We may log information using “cookies” to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our platform.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
· To operate, maintain, and improve our platform, products, and services.
· To process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
· To process your invitations when you allow us to access your contacts from your computer, mobile devices or third-party sites in aim to invite them to join the platform.
· To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
· To send information including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
· To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
· To link or combine user information with other personal information.
· To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
· To provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
· We publicly display your username, your picture and your city with country’s initials as part of your account profile. If you believe that someone has created an unauthorized account depicting you or your likeness, you can request its removal by contacting us.
· We publicly display the information that you contribute through the platform intended for public consumption, such as reviews, photos, videos, comments, likes, bookmarks. We may share it with businesses and future distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services.
· We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
· We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes:
o To comply with laws.
o To respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
o We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than our service providers, including, without limitation, hosting and maintenance, customer relationship, storage, database management, credit card processing, shipping, fraud prevention, business analytics, chat, website analytics, website optimization, lead scoring, retargeting, direct marketing campaign and the sending of newsletters, or similar services. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain the privacy and security of your personal information.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to take advantage of certain features offered on our platform. You also can add or update information and close your KITnDO account as described below.
As a registered KITnDO member, you can modify your email subscription choice at any time on the Member Profile page. Whether registered as a KITnDO member or not, you also will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from promotional messages in any such email we send. Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements, administrative messages, and survey relating either to your account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. However, the Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if your remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our platform works for you.
DATA RETENTION AND ACCOUNT TERMINATION
When you click on links on our platform, they may direct you away from our platform. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
The platform is intended to general audience and is not directed to children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please, contact us. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
We recognize the importance of user’s privacy and have taken the reasonable steps to protect your Data against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
For users residing in the European Union, please note that the personal data information we obtain from or about you may be transferred, processed and stored outside the E.U., including in the United States of America.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third partied for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the address provided below.
Delicious Origins LLC, 320 West 38th Street, Suite 1505, New York, NY 10018, USA
©2019 Delicious Origins LLC. All rights reserved.